Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there restrooms on the tour routes?
Yes, there are public restrooms at several points within Liberty State Park, as well as on Liberty and Ellis Islands.
2. Do you have lockers?
No, but we suggest you leave luggage or valuables back at your hotel, or keep your items in a backpack.
3. What should I wear and bring with me?
Dress comfortably and appropriately for cycling. We recommend that you wear seasonally appropriate clothing and closed-toe shoes. Sunblock is recommended throughout the summer. Don't forget your camera!
4. I know how to ride a bike, but it has been awhile, and I may be out of shape, what if I can’t keep up with the group?
Although we ride between 4 and 7 miles, there are numerous stops, and the pace is leisurely.
5. Do I need to make a reservation? And what is your cancellation policy?
In order to guarantee availability of rental equipment and guided tours it is wise to make a reservation ahead of time. To cancel your reservation, please contact us 24 hours prior to the rental/tour start date and time. There is a 24-hour no refund cancellation policy. A rain cancellation permits you to receive a full refund or credit for another time and date. No-shows are charged in full. To make a reservation please click here: reservation
6. Are Gratuities included in the price?
Gratuities are not included in the tour price. If you're happy after participating in one of our tours, our guides greatly appreciate tips!
7. Do you have baby seats or child attachments?
we have baby seats, a tagalong (fits 2 kids or up to 100lbs.) and have smaller kid's bikes, typically suitable for 8 years
8. Where is the bike rental meeting point?
Unless you are using our VIP service, the pick-up/drop off point is located at 289 1/2 8th Street (next to Hamilton Park).
9. Are we able to rent bikes for multiple days or a week?
Yes, depending on availability. It is best to email or phone us regarding rates.
10. Do you offer private tours?
Yes, private tours can be arranged.
11. Can you deliver bikes to my hotel/private residence and arrange to have them picked up?
Yes, we deliver bikes to all hotels and residences in the downtown Jersey City/Hoboken area. Please inquire about our V.I.P. service when making your reservation.
12. Do you offer group discounts?
Groups of 5 or more receive a 15% discount on all tours.
13. What kind of deposit do I need to rent a bike?
A credit card authorization is required.
14. Should we bring lunch on the tour?
If you are going on the JC waterfront/Statue of Liberty tour, we strongly suggest you pack a lunch or eat at a restaurant when on Liberty Island. The tour lasts about 6 hours and you will want to eat during this time. Picnic areas and restaurants are available around the monument.
15. Do you offer helmets and locks?
Helmets and locks are included.
16. May we take the bikes with us to the Statue of Liberty?
You may not board the ferry with the bicycle, but your bike and guide await your return right outside the ferry.
Please contact us at 201.377.9771 or email should you have any further questions.